Fife Motorcycle Injury Attorney
If you or a loved one has been injured on a motorcycle due to the negligence of someone else, you should contact a personal injury lawyer at Washington Law Center as soon as possible.
You have rights as a victim that big insurance companies don’t want you to know about or take advantage of. That is why you should speak with one of our experienced personal injury attorneys immediately.
Experienced. Dedicated. Persistent.
Our attorneys and legal staff at the Washington Law Center have represented injured motorcycle accident victims in Fife and throughout Washington for decades. We have a storied history of success winning millions of dollars in settlements and jury verdicts.
Motorcycle Accidents in Fife, WA
Motorcycle accidents are common in Washington and in Fife. Motorcycle accidents can cause serious injuries including temporary or permanent disability, broken bones, head injuries, concussions, back injuries, and even death. If you or a loved one has been injured in a Fife motorcycle injury, you need to call the motorcycle injury attorneys at Washington Law Center.
Our personal injury attorneys have helped injured motorcyclists recover substantial damages from insurance companies financially responsible for the negligence of other drivers, companies, and city or state governments. We have decades of experience fighting for the people of Fife and throughout Washington State. The motorcycle injury attorneys at our firm know how to fight back against big greedy corporations trying to save a dollar by denying your personal injury claim, or by offering insultingly low settlement offers for significant motorcycle injuries.
Read more about Fife
Fife, Washington is a small town consisting of approximately 20,000 residents. It lies five miles east of Tacoma, Washington, and about 29 miles South of Seattle on the Puyallup Indian Reservation. Surprisingly, Fife has one of the higher crime rates in the U.S. for similarly sized communities. By accounts however, the residents of Fife are hard-working, kind, and generous people. Their citizenry all seem to enjoy living in the vibrant Tacoma, Washington suburb. Fife is a rural area known for outdoor adventures as well as having streets that are conducive to riding a motorcycle.
How We Help Injury Victims in Fife
Washington Law Center’s lawyers, paralegals, and staff have the experience, knowledge, and resources to help you win your fight against big companies. Our law firm is large enough to protect your rights and to fight big corporations and insurance companies. We listen to our clients and investigate potential personal injury claims comprehensively.
We dedicate a team of professionals to each case and make sure that no stone is left unturned in preparing your case for trial or possible settlement. Unlike some personal injury firms or lawyers, we are not afraid to tackle complex cases and go to trial when necessary.
The law limits the amount of time you have to file a personal injury claim, so please don’t hesitate to call for a free, no-obligation case consultation.
Our personal injury attorneys have helped injured motorcyclists recover substantial damages from insurance companies financially responsible for the negligence of other drivers, companies, and city or state governments.
We have decades of experience fighting for the people of Fife and throughout Washington State. The motorcycle injury attorneys at our firm know how to fight back against big greedy corporations trying to save a dollar by denying your personal injury claim, or by offering insultingly low settlement offers for significant motorcycle injuries.
Our experienced lawyers treat every case as if it were our only case, and we have a long history of success. You may contact our motorcycle accidents legal team online here, or you may call us any time at 253-476-2653. We offer Free Consultations and are available 24/7 to all our personal injury clients.
We are a professional and established law firm, and our friendly lawyers and legal staff are easy to talk to. Although an aggressive law firm focused on personal injury litigation, we will carefully review your case and give you all the options. We offer a free case evaluation with no obligation to all prospective clients. Time may be of the essence, as evidence many need to be preserved, independent accident investigation organized, and medical expert evaluations may need to be conducted. We tailor our legal representation to each client’s individual needs and desired goals. Our main goal is to obtain the best results for every client and every case.
Typical Motorcycle Accident Injuries Throughout Washington State
Although millions of people own and enjoy motorcycles regularly, they can be very dangerous machines to operate. Motorcycle crashes can cause all kinds of serious injuries.
Motorcycle Accident Injury Attorney FAQ
Motorcycle Injury Facts and Stats
In 2018 there were over almost nine million registered motorcycles on the road in the United States. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports over 82,000 motorcycle related injuries and 4,985 deaths from motorcycle accidents in 2018. Over 5,000 people died from motorcycle crashes in 2019.
Motorcycle Safety Tips
Motorcyclists are 29 times more likely than passenger vehicle occupants to die in a motor vehicle accident and four times more likely to be injured than people in motor vehicle car accidents. Safe motorcycle operation requires balance, coordination, and good judgement.
- Always Drive Sober
- Always Wear a Helmet
- Be Extra Vigilant
- Wear Other Appropriate Safety Gear Such as Heavy Denim or Leather, High Boots and Shoes
- Always be Aware of Your Surroundings
- Make Sure Your Motorcycle is Road Ready and Good Operating Order
- All States Require a Valid Motorcycle License
- Complete a Motorcycle Rider Safety Course
- Be Aware of Adverse Weather Conditions
- Check for Unsafe Road Hazards Like Potholes, Slick Roads, and Road Debris
- Obey Local Traffic Laws, and Do Not Speed
- Ride Your Motorcycle Defensively (Most motorcycle crashes are caused when other drivers simply did not see the motorcycle rider)
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
- Head-On Collisions— Crashes with other cars, trucks, and other motor vehicles account for almost 60% of all motorcycle accident deaths in the U.S and 78% of all these accidents result from head-on collisions.
- Lane Splitting — This is a common cause of motorcycle accidents. Lane splitting is driving between two lanes. This usually occurs during traffic jams, heavy traffic congestion, or slowly moving cars.
- Speeding—Most people who ride motorcycles do so responsibly. However, there are some who feel the open road or their high performing sport bike affords them the opportunity to ride aggressively. High performance motorcycles and speeding are a leading cause of motorcycle accidents on the road.
- Alcohol or Drug Use – An unsurprising statistic, alcohol and other types of drug use are common causes of motorcycle accidents. Alcohol and drug use also is a common contributor for other auto accidents but is certainly more deadly for motorcyclists.
- Fixed Object Accidents— Crashing into fixed objects is a common cause of motorcycle accidents, injuries, and death. 25% of all motorcycle accident deaths result from accidents with fixed objects.
- Road Hazards – Motorcycles are more likely to suffer road hazard accidents. Potholes, ditches, gravel, and rain are much more likely to cause a motorcycle accident due to the smaller size and weight of a motorcycle.
- Other Cars Making Left Hand Turn Accidents— This accounts for almost 42% of all accidents involving motorcycles and other motor vehicles. Usually in these situations, the driver of the other vehicle simply did not see the oncoming motorcycle.
Can I afford a Fife motorcycle accident injury lawyer?
Yes, you can! Our policy at the Washington Law Center is to win your case before you pay any fees or costs. Our local attorneys work on a type of fee structure called a Contingency Fee arrangement. That means you pay us nothing unless we win your case.
How much time do I have to file a claim for my injuries?
Washington law limits the time you must file a personal injury claim. An injured victim has generally three years to file a personal injury claim under the law.
We, lawyers, call this law the Statute of Limitations, and it bars a claim filed after the time limit is up. The three-year time limit runs on the date of accident or injury. Other claims, like Wrongful Death or Medical Malpractice, may have shorter time limits.
Like most things in law, there are exceptions to the rules, so it is always important to contact an experienced Bremerton, Washington personal injury lawyer soon after an injury.
How much money is my accident injury case worth?
Every accident case in Fife is different. Monetary compensation depends upon many factors. The type of case, the extinct of your injuries, and the insurance coverage will all play significant roles in the money we can obtain for your injury. It is always best to speak with our lawyers for a better understanding of the possible compensation related to any injury.
What are types of personal injury damages?
Damages for a personal injury make an injured victim “whole,” again to the maximum extent possible through financial compensation. There are various damages in Tort law we lawyers learn in law school, but essentially an injured person’s damages will be economic, like medical bills, or lost wages, and non-economic damages, such as pain and suffering or emotional distress.
The following are common personal injury damages our attorneys recover in Bremerton.
- Lost Wages
- Medical Bills
- Employment Loss
- Rehabilitation Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Psychological or Emotional Distress (PTSD)
- Loss of the Enjoyment of Life
- Temporary or Permanent Disability
- Vision or Hearing Loss
- Loss of Consortium
- Disfigurement or Amputation
- Wrongful Death
What Makes Washington Law Center Different?
- We are dedicated Personal Injury Lawyers. It is all we do.
- Your legal representation is based upon your desires and wishes. We work for you.
- Our law firm is one of the largest and most experienced personal injury law firms in Washington. Size matters!
- We have decades of experience handling personal injury cases.
- You will receive regular communication throughout your case, from start to finish.
- We never charge a fee until we win your case. We cover all the litigation costs associated with your personal injury lawsuit until we win the case.
- The lawyers at the Washington Law Center have a documented history of successful litigation.
- If you are too sick or injured to come to our office, we offer virtual meetings online, and we offer in-person out-of-office meetings at the hospital or your home.
- Our entire law firm is client-focused and client-centered. We offer personalized service to every personal injury client. We make your life easier. Not all firms are the same!
- We have a very skilled and talented legal team that will work on your injury matter.
- We are passionate and committed to seeking justice in every case.
- Our attorneys are not afraid of trial and will gladly accept challenging cases.
- You will receive experienced, knowledgeable, and skilled service from respected Fife personal injury attorneys.
We regularly keep clients updated on legal news on our personal injury blog. Our lawyers encourage you to read and educate yourself about a potential lawsuit or accident. However, every legal case is different and complex so you can’t rely on blogs alone. We strongly advise you to speak to our attorneys as soon as possible following an accident or injury in Bremerton.
Experienced Injury Attorneys in Pierce County
Washington Law Center fights for injured victims involved in accidents due to someone else’s negligence, including big businesses, government agencies, and municipalities, who can be held responsible.
We offer a free case review. Our injury attorneys are happy to help answer your questions and get you the help you deserve. Reach out today!
OVER $100 MILLION AWARDED TO OUR CLIENTS BY VERDICT, SETTLEMENT, INJURY PENSION OR JUDGMENT